3/5/15

Art Journaling Page: Don't Stop

I've been forgetting to post my art journal pages on the blog! I've been doing them, but forgetting to post them. So, going back three weeks, here is the spread for February 7th. I guess I had valentine's day on my mind when I picked my colors.

I really hate how it came out. But I'm sharing anyway because it's part of art journaling. Sometimes you like it, sometimes you don't. And that's okay.

This was the week's challenge:

Art Challenge:  When Not To Stop
Journal Prompt:  "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough!" (Ooh)

I think the problem is that I didn't stop and it just got thick and gooey and I didn't dry it properly between layers and it started smearing and I finally decided I'd had enough. So I stopped. Ugh.

Can't love 'em all!

1 comment:

  1. Those pages have a very pretty and vibrant energy. :)

    ReplyDelete