2/5/15

Art Journaling Page: The words of friends

Today I'm posting Week Four of my art journaling project, Documented Life, which provides a weekly prompt.

Here's the week's challenge:

Art Challenge:  Writing
Journal Prompt:  Words with Friends

I was super inspired by Stephanie Ackerman's interpretation of this week's prompt, and I also have many friends who have chosen a "one little word" this year. I decided to try something similar to her approach. 




Many thanks to my many thoughtful friends who have chosen a word and shared it with me. You are all amazing and I am so lucky to learn from and be inspired by all of you!













































If you haven't chosen a word yet, I hope this inspires you!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous and inspiring! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete