2/23/15

Art Journaling Page: To the Moon and Back


It's hard to write when the kids are off of school for a week and I'm on solo parenting duty for both bookend weekends. But apparently it was not as hard to get in a little art. Here and there, I stopped by my dining-room-table-turned-art-studio to add this or that to whatever piece I had going.

This weekend it was a cityscape under a huge moon. 






I am looking forward to my next trip to the art store, where I hope to stock up on stencils and modeling paste and colored inks for highlights and blending. Watching YouTube art journaling videos (addictive!) makes me want so many new art supplies! I am feeling ready to try adding more layers, more texture, more shading... but at the moment I am working with what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment