10/15/14

What's Up Wednesday


Hello Friends!

I'm keeping it brief this week with my usual Wednesday roundup.

WHAT I'M READING
  • The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron
  • Die Empty by Todd Henry

WHAT I'M WRITING
  • Morning pages; per Julia Cameron's directive in The Artist's Way
  • Ideas in & out; I'm keeping a daily journal of ideas I am capturing from what I encounter/read, along with any ideas that come to me as a result of those inputs.

WHAT WORKS FOR ME
  • Mixing in lots of different creative projects; I'm feeling re-energized this week, and I think it's because I have allowed myself to spend time on creative projects that feel like play instead of work.

WHAT ELSE I'VE BEEN UP TO
  • I was gifted a pumpkin latte the other day by a friend, and I've been craving another ever since. They are so good, right? If you haven't had your first of the season, get thyself to a Starbucks. You won't regret it.
  • I'm gradually settling in on my capsule wardrobe for fall.
  • Happy to be back to my usual routines after last week's crazy schedule with the Book Fair at school!

What’s Up Wednesday is a meme created by Jaime Morrow and Erin L. Funk, designed to help writers stay in touch with each other. Please link over to their blogs to see what they and other writers are up to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment