10/14/14

Project Life Tuesday | Favorite bits from summer

I have been catching up on my Project Life album. (Project Life is a memory keeping system devised by Becky Higgins that involves putting photos and journaling cards into divided page protectors.)

I am not going to share all my pages as I used to every Tuesday, but I did want to pop in to say that I'm still at it, and gradually catching up, and still loving Project Life! I am up to Week 31 as of today, and I thought I'd share just a few of my favorite bits.


 I love this project because I get to pretend to be a magazine editor and play with type on photos.

 I love this project because I get to play with washi tape and number stickers.

I love this project because I get to use funny pictures I take of my dog.

I love this project because I get to record little moments that bring me right back to that day.










































It's like stepping right back into Summer, right? So much fun to look back on already, and I know it will only get more precious as time goes by.

Have a great week, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment