8/30/14

Weekend Links





Here are a few of the things that caught my eye in the past few days.

A beautiful hand lettered invitation. Watching her do it gave me serious handwriting envy.

Interesting perspective on how we decorate our walls and what it says about how we live (or don't.)

I made these honey chipotle chicken crispers for dinner and loved them, though I shuddered at the amount of sugar in that sauce. It was yummy though.

Why renting stuff instead of owning it is taking off. As an aspiring minimalist, I should be jumping on this trend, but somehow I have trouble imagining actually doing it. (Outside of library books, of course.)

I want to try making a galette.


Have a great long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I like the wall decorating idea. It defines who we are both for ourselves and our company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After following your link to the New York Times recipe, I made the savory galette twice within a week, loved it and now also posted the recipe on my blog: http://www.growntocook.com/?p=4465
    Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete