6/11/14

What's Up Wednesday


What’s Up Wednesday is a meme created by Jaime Morrow and Erin L. Funk, and designed to help writers stay in touch with each other. I'm grateful to them for creating this structure, which I am finding helpful as I document my path toward becoming a writer. Please link over to their blogs to see what they and other writers are up to this week.
Hello friends! 

WHAT I'M READING
When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead. Just finished. Brilliant. 
The Whipping Boy by Sid Fleischman. Loved this super short tale.
11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass. Reading this one with my daughter.

WHAT I'M WRITING
I've got a new working title for Sam's Story: THREADS OF LIGHT. Do you like it? I'm not sure yet.... just trying it on for size. This week I am finding that I need to do some more thinking about my plot structure, and that's reducing my daily word counts. I am hoping it is time well spent.

WHAT'S INSPIRING ME
I've decided to participate in Ready Set Write!, a summer intensive writing challenge hosted by Jamie Morrow and several other writing bloggers. I'll be posting about it here every Monday.

WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON
Last week of school for my kids. Crazy busy but all sorts of fun happening. Can't wait for the lazy days of summer!!!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy Wednesday to you!



1 comment: