4/1/14

April Dare: Blogging from A to Z April Challenge


I dare myself to post an alphabet themed writing prompt and a short response for 26 days in April.

I read about this A to Z Blogging Challenge and made a spur of the moment decision to give it a try as my April Dare.

I have a collection of photos I've been putting on Pinterest that relate to my WIP novel in one way or the other. I'm going to choose one photo (loosely associated with the day's letter) as my writing prompt, and write up a paragraph using the photo as inspiration. I'll use characters from my novel. These little exercises won't be part of my novel or necessarily even relate to the plot. It's just a way to play with my characters a bit, practice putting them into action in various settings, and to explore their personalities, emotions and reactions.

My "A" entry comes later today. If the photo inspires you to join me, please feel free to post your own response in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Me thinks that those of us on the tail end of this A to Z list made the decision to do it at the last moment. LOL. See ya again.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete