Monday, February 10, 2014

Project Life 2014 | Weeks 1-4 | Going digital


I'm experimenting with Digital Project Life this week, inspired by Cathy Zielske, whose style and humor I just adore.

Week one left side

Week one right side

Week two and three, left side

Week two and three, right side

Week four left side

Week four right side

I'm not sure yet if I like it better than the traditional way (slipping photos and cards into divided page protectors.) I might have to do a few more weeks and then decide. 

I had planned to do just one spread for each month, but I found it so hard to narrow down to just a few pictures. I didn't have quite enough photos for a spread each week, either, though. So, I combined a couple of weeks, and stretched things out a bit in other weeks. I'm not going to worry too much about it, and will just do what feels right each time I sit down to work on the book. Anything is better than nothing!

Hope you are having a good week.
____

Linking up today with The Mom Creative. Check out her site for many more examples of how people are using the Project Life system to document their memories.



2 comments:

  1. Love how the close up flowers are working in this. Just want to point out, this is a way that YOU are amazing at making creative connections. Gorgeous visual connections. These are some of my favorite of all your spreads. Also the almost zen painting writing...so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, yet simple layouts - love it!

    ReplyDelete