10/18/13

Halloween is showing up around my house

My family would tell you I don't have much halloween spirit, but I beg to differ. I just like to celebrate it in my own way. I tend toward the cute, fall-oriented decor, as opposed to the creepy, gory, or gruesome types of decorations my family favors. Around our place you'll see a mix of everything. Here are a few glimpses of what's appearing around my house and yard this year. My favorite bits, anyway. (So far.)

Our chatterblocks set, which I adore, is put to good use this time of year.

I love this witch, given to us by my mother in law. She hangs on the front door.

Inspired by Lori Vliegen of Elvie Studio, I added a bat to our birdhouse.

Another mother-in-law contribution, this little ghost adorns my front porch pot.

My husband did a fantastic job with the spiderwebbing this year, and the kids added the spider. Love it.

I found this darling free printable (can't re-find the source, darn it), and turned it into an iPhone case insert. Halloween spirit in my pocket!

I printed this at Staples for under $7, after downloading it from Caravan Shoppe.

More to come, but this is how our Halloween decor is shaping up so far at my place. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment