8/20/13

Project Life 2013: Weeks 30 - 32


Just a quick post today, on Project Life.

Three more weeks done. Documented and written up. It's nice to feel that the weeks have been captured. 




This round, I enjoyed putting white lettering over many of my photos (in Photoshop Elements) before printing them. It takes a little more time, but it's fun to see those big headlines.


I used some of Ali Edward's word art this week, which I continue to love. I also used a freebie download from Cathy Zielske to showcase some instagram pics.


I will be hooking up with Project Life Tuesday on The Mom Creative this week. Be sure to click over to her site for lots more examples of real life Project Life.

3 comments:

  1. These binders and their content look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White lettering on photos is my new favorite thing. It makes me feel like a magazine editor. :) Your pages are absolutely stunning. Glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me feel like a magazine editor too! How funny. I had the exact same thought when I was doing it.

      Delete