8/13/13

Project Life 2013: Weeks 24 to 28

I'm catching up slowly but surely in my Project Life album. I've got four more weeks in the books. Feels so good!

For the most part I kept things super simple. Photos in pockets, journaling on cards.

In Week 24, I had very few pictures, but a long long blog post about my sabbatical and what I've done with my time, so I broke that up and fit it onto cards for the left side. It's not too pretty, but I like having this information documented. Down the line, I'm more likely to see it here than buried in my blog.


I was not very focused on taking pictures this summer, unfortunately, so I had another two weeks with very little to work with, so I combined Week 25 and 26 in one spread.


Week 27 was a vacation week for us, so I finally had a lot of photos to work with. I tried out my cool new white pen and loved writing on the photos with it for this spread.


And lastly, a very simple spread to finish out this round of catch up. Just words and pictures. Love that it can be so simple and quick when I need it to be.


Project Life is a record keeping system devised by Becky Higgins. Click over to her site to learn more about it.

I'm also connecting up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday. Click on over to her site to see lots more examples of other real people documenting their lives.


HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment