7/26/13

Garden tour: Late July

This is a good time of year in my garden. I never seem to get things planted in time for the Spring flush of blooms, but by mid-Summer my garden has it's act together a little more. This week I grabbed my iPhone and wandered around the back yard looking for pretty flowers, and I wanted to share what I found with you. 

Because looking at pretty flowers always makes me happy, and I hope it does the same for you.











I hope you are having a good summer, and taking time to find the flowers.

3 comments:

  1. What a happy post and beautiful garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is special. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful garden! I love the colors and different flowers. My garden is never together until summer either. I actually should go do some weeding...

    ReplyDelete