3/11/13

Project Life 2013 | Week 9 and 10



I've got two weeks packed into one post this week. I didn't do my Project Life spread last week. On purpose. I was actually really itching to do it, and I decided not to. Once something becomes addicting, it worries me. :) So I decided to see if I could skip a week. (I wanted to use the time to focus on my online art class, Flower Crazy.) After all, not every week needs to be saved in the record books, right?

When I pulled out my Project Life stuff this morning, I was determined to either skip last week, or just incorporate it into this week's spread and have it be a single spread for both Weeks 9 and 10.

But I couldn't do it. There was just too much to say about last week. I even needed an insert! The story of our baking experiment was just too funny to shorten or leave out. I used Ali Edward's Long Journaler, sized to fit an 8.5 x 11 paper. It's two sided, it was so long!


I used Photoshop Elements to put some type over several of the photos, my favorite way to fit in a lot of pictures and a lot of words too.

_______

And, on to Week 10:


Here's the whole spread. I kept it pretty simple this week. Just photos, and a few inserts from the Seafoam Kit, and a quote from Elise's free giveaway on her blog.


Just a mishmash of photos on the left side, and a few notes on the week. Love that quote about creativity.


I really love how this page turned out. I cropped two 4x6 photos out of one large photo of the baseball team lineup to get the wide shot across the top row. I like how that looks. To fill it out, I used a few other photos of the day, shot by my husband who is a great photographer.

On to Week 11!

Have a great week.

I will be linking up with The Mom Creative this week. I hope you get a chance to click over there to see more examples of Project Life in action!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love the insert. That is one thing that always makes me think about doing the page protectors (I'm doing it all digital, and printing in a photo book). I also love how you journaled on the white stripes and spread the team photo out over the whole page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that team photo. Great colors and clean feel. Nice flow. I loved stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layouts. The baseball page, is so fun!

    ReplyDelete