2/18/13

Instagram Love


I love Instagram anytime, but while on vacation it's extra fun. I love posting tiny little snippets from our trip, so the people we love can see where we are and follow along.


My sister and her husband recently went to Paris, and it was super fun to follow their trip on Instagram, with a window into another world.


Our weekend trip to San Francisco (a mere 30 minute drive from our house), was hardly Paris, but we posted a regular stream of Instagrams anyway, just because it's fun.


I love having the real-time opportunity to send little updates, and get likes and comments back.


Some people ask me why I like Instagram. I don't have a good answer. I just think it's fun to think about what would be a fun update to send out (a picture and a short comment), and I think it's fun to get likes and comments back in real time. And I love to look through my Instagram feed and see what everybody else is up to.

Just had to share some love for my favorite social app. Instagram rocks!

Happy President's Day to you. Hope you had a fun long weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree, instagram is so fun. Lately, for me, pictures=happy. I need to follow Andrea--I would have loved a Paris-boost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and her husband recently top instagram followers went to Paris, and it was super fun to follow their trip on Instagram, with a window into another world.

    ReplyDelete