1/20/13

Project Life 2013 Title Page


I've been waiting for the new Project Life Seafoam Edition kit to arrive before starting my 2013 Project Life album. It landed on my doorstep a few days ago, and it's just delicious in person! 

(The kit contains pre-printed cards that help you organize, decorate, and add journaling to an album. The cards are perfectly sized to slide into the pockets of my divided page protectors. It's all part of Becky Higgins' Project Life system.)

I've got the first three weeks of January in progress, and hope to share them in the next couple of days. Meanwhile, I've completed my title page, and I wanted to share it.


I used the provided "first page" Seafoam kit cards, but substituted two photos in the top right and bottom left corners. The rest I kept as is, but added a few little things to make it mine.


I printed a simple title and cut out from cardstock and stapled it on.


I printed the "H", then used a circle punch to cut it out. I attached it with foam dots to give it a raised appearance.


A printed out a 2x2 instagram, punched a hole in the top, and attached some string to give the photo the look of a tag.


For this card, I printed out a few words I liked about the start of the year from a recent blog post, cut them out and used my sewing machine to adhere them to the oh-so-appropriate "at the start" card.

I'm so excited to begin 2013! I just love this project. It's so simple (just slip photos and cards into pockets, and add journaling.) It's also so flexible (I can choose to add something more creative on just one or all the pockets each week, depending on my mood and my available time.) And I can use the elements any way I want.

I'm planning to experiment with some different ways to use these pages in 2013, and am excited about changing it up a bit. More to come on that when I share my first couple of weeks in the next few days.

Have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Title Page! Great little touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Title Page! Great little touches!

    ReplyDelete