12/29/12

December Daily Wrap Up

Yay! I have completed my first December Daily album, and I just love having it all done and wrapped up. I decided to end with December 25th, even though our holiday festivities carried on for a few days after that with my in-laws visit. But I was ready to pack this album up and move on, so those post-Dec 25th holiday activities will be covered in my Project Life album for that week instead.

Here's the finished album and my final few pages.


















Done! I am so happy it's wrapped up, and so glad I did this project.

Note that I borrowed inspiration heavily from Ali Edwards, copying many of her techniques. Be sure to click over to her wrap up page to see her final album all together. Thanks Ali, for the inspiration!

And here are links to the rest of my pages:

Days 1-5

Day 6

Days 7-9

Days 10-16

Days 17-20

Days 21-25

I am happy to have our traditions documented, and I'm also happy to wrap this album up so I can turn my attention to 2013.



Thanks for tuning in! 

Hope you are having a peaceful transition into the new year.




No comments:

Post a Comment