12/2/12

December Daily: Foundation Pages



I am excited about participating in December Daily this year for the first time. It's a mini-album focused on the daily fun of December. The concept was started, I believe, by Ali Edwards, and is now a popular tradition for many in the scrapbooking and paper crafting community.

I purchased the Studio Calico December Daily kit (now sold out), and have used a few of the fun little things inside to decorate my cover and prepare a few interior pages. For the main daily pages I'll be using Ali's printable December Daily 2012 4x6 Overlays (one shown above for Dec 1st). I'll be adding journaling or photos to these pages as the month progresses.

I'm looking forward to documenting the merry, the twinkle, the magic, and the wonder of the season in this cute little album. I'll be sharing some of my pages here on the blog, so stay tuned.

And a very merry beginning of December to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment