12/6/12

December Daily: Days 1-5

I know many of you will think I'm crazy...... I'm already doing a weekly documentation of our lives in my Project Life album. But everyone out in blogland is so excited about their December Daily projects that I just had to give it a try. (December Daily is a project invented by Ali Edwards to document the fun of the holiday season in a daily format. I'm using her 4x6 page templates, and the Studio Calico kit she suggested.) 

Here are my first five days, plus the cover and title page:












I'm already loving this album, just a few days in. It's just so small and so cute. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with it every single day, but hopefully I'll get to it in spurts, and capture the high points.

I don't think I'll be literal about putting each day's events in there. I may use some days where we had less going on to tell overall stories that aren't specific to that particular day. For example, I used Tuesday Dec 4th to document my love of candlelight this time of year. I can't remember if those candles were actually lit on Tuesday, or whether that photo came from Monday or Sunday, but it doesn't matter. I like the idea of capturing the moments (big and small) of the holidays more than accounting for each day.

Whether or not you're putting together your own December Daily album, I hope you are having fun with the holidays and creating memories and traditions that can be savored for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment