12/7/12

December Daily Day 6


Just a quick post to share my "Day 6" of December Daily.


For the right side, I covered one of the chipboard pages included in my album with colored paper in red and green. Then I added a strip of tiny pictures that I printed and cut out using Cathy Zielsky's free template (download can be found at the bottom of this post), and then added a tab from my Studio Calico kit for the title.

I wrote about my approach to the Holiday Books in this post, and decided to add it into December Daily for Thursday Dec 6th, since I didn't have a big story specific to that day to include. I have several of these types of stories that are clearly a big part of our month, but take place across multiple days. I will patch them in on the quieter days.

So enjoying this cute little project!

I'll be sharing this post on Ali Edward's linkup today. Be sure to click over there to see many many other examples of December Daily albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment