12/11/12

December Daily: The 7th, 8th, and 9th

Just a quick post to get up to date on my December Daily album. Still loving this cute little project!


For Friday the 7th, I was working with the back of a chipboard page from the day before, so I printed a larger photo and adhered it on the back, copying Ali Edwards who did the same thing a few days ago. 


 On the other side of the spread, I typed the story onto the 4x6 overlay kit provided by Ali, and added some punched snowflakes in the top border. They kind of obscure the day and date information, but I don't mind. By now, anyone looking will have the idea of what's up there.

For the weekend, I was feeling like taking a break from the long wordy stories.


I just loved this picture of my kids reading a holiday book in their jammies from Saturday morning. They didn't see me snap it, and sometimes those are the best kind.


And on Sunday my husband went up on the roof to put up our Christmas lights, and when he was done he treated the kids to a trip to the rooftop with him. I took a shot of them at dusk and I like that they are silouetted against the sky.

Onward!

___

I'll be linking up with Ali Edwards to share these pages. Be sure to look there for loads of other examples of December Daily albums in every shape and style.


No comments:

Post a Comment