11/25/12

Weekly Goal Setting Wrap Up: The first 12 weeks



I've loved the routine of setting weekly goals and reflecting back on them at the end of the week.

Here's a wrap up of all my goal setting posts from the first 3 months of my sabbatical journey. I just love having everything in one place. It's handy. And it makes me feel good. It makes me feel like I'm using this precious sabbatical time well, and with intention.

Here's the first 3 months, week by week:

Week One Goals; and Reflections on Week One

Week Two Goals; and Reflections on Week Two

Week Three Goals; and Reflections on Week Three

Week Four Goals; and Reflections on Week Four

Week Five Goals; and Reflections on Week Five

Week Six Goals, and Reflections on Week Six

Week Seven Goals; and Reflections on Week Seven

Week Eight Goals; and Reflections on Week Eight

Week Nine Goals; and Reflections on Week Nine

Week Ten Goals

Week Eleven Goals; and Reflections on Week Eleven

Week Twelve Goals

At this point, I'll probably take a break from the weekly goals routine as we head into the holiday time of year, and pick up the regular goal setting routine again in January. Thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment