11/5/12

Week Ten Goals



Happy Monday! It's the beginning of Week 10 of my year off, and this week I'm focused on:

1) Taking care of myself and recovering from the big energy output this past weekend. (I ran the half marathon.) This will involve some extra stretching, and some nice comfortable walking workouts.

2) Catching up on my 30 Day Novel, which I am a tiny bit behind on already given the race-focused weekend.

3) VOTE!

4) Seeing my daughter safely through her tonsil surgery, scheduled for Thursday. I'm really nervous about it.

5) Starting the research and planning for my series of Rapid Experiments related to giving back. There are a few charitable organizations I'd like to learn more about, and I hope to find time this week to start investigating the volunteer opportunities, particularly opportunities that can involve my children.

What's on your list for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Julia was having tonsil surgery. I'll be thinking about you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cheri. I know you know what it's like.

    ReplyDelete