11/2/12

30 Days of Thankful



I'm at serious risk for too many projects in November, but I am not sure I will be able to resist this cute little project created by Cathy Zielske.

She's created a simple little printable template, one for each day of November, with room for jotting a few notes about the things we are thankful for. There's also space to accompany each snippet of journaling with a photo or illustration.

It feels like the perfect project to do with my 8 year old daughter. Most of us, kids and adults alike, need a little reminding from time to time that we have so much to be grateful for. It's easy to forget, and it doesn't always come naturally. It needs to be taught, cultivated, and/or practiced. This project seems like a very good tool.

Thus far, I've downloaded the free "Daily Log", and printed off two copies, one for her and one for me. We each made some notes on the first two days.


With notes from the Daily Log in hand, you can take it one step further and make the album pages as well if you are so inclined. I will try to make the album, if I can manage it, and share a page or two each Friday, linking up to her "Share a Page Fridays" series this month.

Want to join me?


2 comments:

  1. Love that you're doing to do do this with your daughter! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to do this one with your Daughter:)

    ReplyDelete