11/16/12

30 Days of Thankful update


I've fallen behind on many projects, with my daughter home from school for nearly a week recovering from her surgery.

But the one project I did keep up with was my 30 Days of Thankful album, since I'm doing it together with her, and we had a lot of together time this week.

She's taking the odd days, I'm doing the even days.

It's been so nice to see her enjoy the process of identifying something to include, helping me with the photo, and writing her notes. I'm so glad we're doing this together.

Here are a few of our latest pages.







I'll be linking up to Cathy Zielsky's Share-a-Page Friday today, so be sure to click over there to see examples of other people's 30 Days of Thankful projects.

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing idea. Your pages are wonderful and this will be a treasure keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great to see your daughters handwriting in the project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and I love how much your daughter is participating! What a treasured gift to have!

    ReplyDelete