10/15/12

Week Seven Goals


I am six weeks into my new life (heading into the seventh week,) and I'm having so much fun "remaking" it, and writing about the process here on this blog.

I've built a lot of momentum, and learned a lot in a short time. Or so it feels to me, in a vague sort of way. So, this week, my first and most important goal is:

1) Take a little extra time for reflection this week to capture my learning themes to date. Looking back over the six weeks as a whole, what has been the most satisfying use of my newfound time? What has been the most surprising? What have I learned so far about what I want to do going forward?

In addition to that, I have a few other action-oriented goals for this week.



2) Read "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. I started it a few days ago, and am loving it so far. It's extremely relevant and timely to my own little "remaking my life" project. I'd like to finish the book this week and capture some notes.

3) Post to the blog every day. I'd like to push myself to write more, and this week I'm going to try to have that take the form of a daily posting.

4) Keep up the momentum I've built on leveraging my Power Ups, which was such a success last week.

That's it for my Week Seven Goals.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment: