10/1/12

Week Five Goals

After a few weeks of having a single minded theme, this week I'm feeling like I want to get a lot of things done across multiple fronts.

It's interesting that in Week 1 and Week 2 of my year off, I felt very hyper about getting lots of things done, so in Week 3 and Week 4, I made it a point to slow down a bit. But this week I'm ready for a faster pace again, not sure why.

My goals this week are to make progress in the following areas:

Afterschooling: I'd like to get more organized and purposeful about what I want to do with the kids after school. I feel like my time at home is a golden opportunity to invest more in their childhoods, and I have lots of half-formed ideas that need more attention and focus. This week I hope to put pencil to paper and map out my ideas.

Finances: I've got a little list of to-dos related in one way or another to money, and I'd like to get these things done and off my list.

My own creative space and pace: One of my big goals for the Fall was to spend more time in my own creative place, and I haven't spent as much time as I expected to in the act of creating. I'd like to make progress on a few artsy projects this week.

And then there are all the little things going on this week (volunteering in the classrooms, preparing for this Friday's birthday dinner party for my Dad, the long awaited release of Harry Potter movie 7 for rent on Vudu) in addition to the usual things (meal planning, grocery shopping, exercise, etc.) A busy week ahead!

What are your goals this week?

Have a great one, and thanks for visiting.






No comments:

Post a Comment