10/30/12

Project Life Week 42 In Progress

It's Tuesday, and I like to share a Project Life update on Tuesdays. (Project Life is the system I use for my 2012 family photo album, with handy divided pockets for photos and journaling. I am doing one double page spread for each week of the year.)

This week I don't have a completed week to share, since I'm batching the printing of my photos every other week. But I can't resist sharing just a couple of shots that will appear in my spread for Week 42. It was our anual pumpkin patch outing.




The shot above is one of those accidental shots you get while trying to get the traditional posed smiles. And of course it's my favorite of the lot.

Have a happy and safe Halloween tomorrow!
____________

Questions about Project Life? Click here for more information. And click here to see my Project Life posts on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment