10/23/12

Project Life Week 40 and 41



Weeks 40 and 41 came together over the weekend, when my package from Persnickety Prints arrived. I just love those packages. I've usually got the spreads planned out and most of the elements in place by the time the photos arrive, so it's very satisfying to just slip the photos in their slots and see the spreads come together.  Here's Week 40:


I had a lot of photos that week, so I put all my journaling right into the photos using Photoshop Elements, to maximize my space. I enjoyed playing with fonts and figuring out how to overlay the words in readable spaces.

Here are closer shots of the left and right sides.



I usually print my weeks in batches of 2 weeks at a time, so I also have Week 41 completed and ready to share.





I am still loving this project!

If you have questions about Project Life, click here. And, I'm linking up to The Mom Creative today, where you can go to see a lot of different real people's Project Life spreads.


2 comments: