10/2/12

Hello October



I love October!

I love the flowers in my front porch pot, which make me happy every time I come home.

I love that I had the time to plant the flowers, and that I have time to remember to water them.

I love using Ali Edwards digital elements on my photos, like the "love" circle above (from her Memory Circles brushes and stamps set) that I plunked onto this picture of my front porch (with Photoshop Elements.)

I love that my friends from work took time out of their busy schedules to have lunch with me today. It was soooo great to see them! I miss them so much (even if I don't miss the work itself all that much.) 

I love this heat wave we're having. It may technically be autumn, but around here summer is definitely still holding on.






No comments:

Post a Comment